The Exposure EngineTM gets your newly listed home advertised across multiple popular home search sites FAST!
Then stay informed
Once your newly listed home is being syndicated, you need to know just how well it's doing out there. We provide you with detailed statistics and reports from all of our supported syndication partners. These reports are available from within your own private Seller Login area. This is a great tool to check statistics on your newly listed home as well as add any notes you may have either forgotten or just want to add to let viewers know any recent changes or upgrades to your home.
With more syndication partners being included all the time, we have a competitive edge above other real estate professionals. The Exposure EngineTM gives us the advantage to get your newly listed home out there FAST!
Your Newly Listed Home's Seller Area - What is the Seller Area?
A private area where you, the seller, can login to view information and statistics about your newly listed home and provide additional details about the listing if you wish.
From the Seller Area You Can:
- Preview your listing (as displayed on BrockerTheBroker.Com)
- See a copy of the listing brochure
- Access detailed reports on the performance of their online listing (automatically generated and updated by your site)
- View notes regarding their listing (from you to them)
- Use RSS feeds to view notes from me to you
- Upload your own additional details, photos and memories of your home using a text editor
This is such a great feature for our clients!
We will provide you with a URL and login for your newly listed home once it's in the system!